Experience one of the world’s most romantic cities as you capture the beauty and charm of Quebec City…reminiscent of Europe. Your 4 star accommodations are steps away from cobblestone streets lined with unique shops and numerous romantic cafes and restaurants. You will enjoy a 90 minute historic sightseeing cruise on the beautiful St. Lawrence River with awesome views of the City. In this 400 year-old romantic city, the charms of Europe will surround!
- 3 Nights at the 4 star Hotel Palace Royale within walking distance to the Parliament Buildings, endless boutiques, restaurants, and cafes in Old Quebec. Our hotel offers great location and European class!
- Guided tour of old and new Quebec City with our professional guide including the Citadel, the Plains of Abraham, Old Quebec, the impressive Chateau Frontenac and much more.
- Lawrence River narrated 90 minute sightseeing cruise. Your cruise will provide rich history of Quebec City with beautiful views of the Citadel, the Chateau Frontenac, Beauport Bay and Montmorency Falls.
- Visit to the Basilica of Notre Dame in Old Quebec (optional/included)
- Time to enjoy the many shops and boutiques in Old Quebec and Dufferin Terrace.
- 3 fabulous breakfast buffets included at the Hotel Palace Royale.
Day One: Arrive: Quebec City
This morning we board our deluxe motorcoach and begin our travels for a fabulous 4 day getaway to one of the world’s most romantic cities…Quebec. Upon our arrival in this beautiful city, we proceed to our luxurious accommodations, the outstanding Palace Royale within walking distance to the Paliarment Buildings, endless boutiques, restaurants and cafes. After a chance to freshen up, you can enjoy the many shops and restaurants just steps from your hotel.
Day Two: Quebec City Tour
A wonderful day is in store for us. This fascinating tour will provide an incredible look into this historic landmark. Our local guide takes us on an informative tour of such sights as the Parliament Building, Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Laval University and the impressive Chateau Frontenac. Our tour includes Old Quebec where our afternoon is free and the choices are endless. A shopping jaunt through the boutiques, a gourmet lunch in one of the fine restaurants or a casual stroll along Dufferin Terrace will lend to making this a most memorable afternoon. This evening, enjoy dinner at a popular area restaurant. (Breakfast included)
Day Three: St. Lawrence River Cruise/Basilica of Notre Dame
Our second full day in Quebec City begins with a fabulous sightseeing cruise on the St. Lawrence River. Your costumed tour guide/narrator will provide rich details of this 400 year old City with beautiful sights along the way including Montmorency Falls. There will be time to also visit Notre Dame Basilica, one of Quebec’s historic landmarks with its beautiful architecture.
The afternoon is free to explore Old Quebec.
Day Four: Depart for Home
After breakfast we reluctantly leave this beautiful City. We will have wonderful memories of this enchanting City. Appropriate rest stops will be made en route home. (Breakfast included)
A valid passport is required.
Photo Credit: Quebec Office of Tourism; Audet Photography
Home One-Day Tours Multi-Day Tours Air Tours Broadway Departure Info