T&A Tours is excited to provide you with our 2017 program of Motorcoach and Air tours. Exciting new one day tours and overnight vacations have been carefully organized with excellent hotels, meals and itinerary planning so you can enjoy an outstanding tour. Whether you book individual reservations or a group with us be assured we will provide you with individual attention and quality service. It is with great pleasure that we welcome you aboard a T & A Tour.
One phone call and our friendly agent will take care of all your travel plans assisting you with any questions you may have. Our staff has knowledgeable courteous professionals to assist you.
GROUPS OR INDIVIDUALS
Whether you are traveling alone or organizing a group we welcome you aboard our tour. If you would like to organize a tour for your organization, school, club or just a group of friends, we will be happy to provide customized itineraries for you and help you fill your coach.
Beautiful state-of-the-art-coaches along with courteous professional drivers will take you to your destination in a comfortable and first class setting. Our contracted carriers are Post Road Stages and Dattco.
OUR TOUR PARTNER’S
In addition to our own tours, we also sponsor Conway Tours “Blue Diamond” tours and Collette Vacations. Just call us and we will be happy to make travel arrangements for you on any of their tours.
*Prices quoted are per person and include hotel accommodations, meals and sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary, all land and sea transportation as specified in the itinerary, baggage handling as outlined within, gratuities to bellmen and chambermaids as well as for meals that are included in the tour price. GRATUITIES NOT INCLUDED: Customary gratuity to drivers, guides, escorts are not included in the tour price. Such gratuities should be extended on a voluntary, individual basis.
A DEPOSIT must be received within 7 days of making your reservations: Deposit for motorcoach tours:
By making a deposit for your tour you accept all the following terms and conditions:
- PRICES QUOTED: Prices quoted are per person and include hotel accommodations, meals and sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary, all land and sea transportation as specified in the itinerary, baggage handling, gratuities to bellmen, chambermaids and for meals that are included in the tour price.
- PAYMENTS: Payments may be made by check, money order or MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. (Handling charge of $5.00 per transaction on day trips applies when using a credit card) Please make checks payable to T & A Tours.
- GRATUITIES NOT INCLUDED: Customary gratuities to drivers, guides, and escorts are not included in tour price. Such gratuities are customary in the tour industry and should be extended on a voluntary, individual basis. You will be provided with a gratuity envelope either with your tour documents or on the day of the trip.
- DEPOSIT FOR MOTORCOACH TOURS:
- 1 Day Tours: $35 per person; 4-6 days: $100 per person
- 2– 3 days: $75 per person 7 days or longer: $150 per person
- Reservations will be held for 7 days pending receipt of required payment.
- DEPOSIT FOR AIR TOURS: Your reservationist will provide details on deposit and final payments.
- FINAL PAYMENTS: Final payments are due 45 days prior to departure.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES: Customized gift certificates are available in any amount at no charge.
- TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE: Motorcoach—1 day: $10; Broadway Trips: None Available – All sales final; 2 Day Tours: $25; 3 Day Tours: $36; 4 Day Tours: $48-$60 (depending on tour); Longer Motorcoach and Air tours: Call for rate structure.CANCELLATION CHARGES WITH NO INSURANCE: Broadway and concert shows are final sales. Outside of 45 days: no penalty; 44 – 30 days: deposit is non-refundable; 30 – 14 days: 50% of total price is forfeited; 14 days to day of departure: no refund. Cancellations made on air tours within 99 days will incur a penalty. Please call for details. Insurance protects your payment in the event of cancellation due to any health or accident related reason on the part of self, traveling companion or immediate family member that necessitates cancellation. The T & A Tours’ office must be notified of your cancellation by 5:00pm prior to the day of departure. Participants who cancel prior to departure or leave the tour prematurely will make their traveling companion liable for single supplement charges.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Travel documents are mailed 14 days prior to departure verifying place and time of departure. Documents will include baggage tag (overnight tours), itinerary, boarding pass and airline ticket (when applicable). Please check your documents carefully upon receipt.
- PASSPORT: If you are traveling outside the United States including Canada, a valid passport is required with an expiration date at least three months after the day of return travel. Air tours also require a government issued photo ID upon check in.
- SMOKING: Our standard for all hotel reservations are non-smoking. No Smoking is allowed on the coach at anytime. Frequent stops are made for your convenience.
- SEATING: On all T & A Tours, seats are assigned on the coach as first come, first serve. If you have a valid medical reason, exceptions will be made on an individual basis. Please state this when making your reservation. Medical documentation may be needed. Seating cannot be changed after travel documents have been issued to passengers.
- ACCESSBILITY: T & A Tours intends to comply with the American Disabilities Act. Please provide us with advance notification of special needs including equipment such as motorized scooters. Some attractions may not be accessible.
- RESPONSIBILITY: T & A Tours, LLC acts solely as an agent in arranging restaurants, hotel accommodations, attractions and other services. T & A Tours does not assume any liability for injury, delay, damage, loss or accident due to any act, negligence or default of any person or company rendering services on any tour. It reserves the right to change arrangements should situations necessitate, offering substitutions of equal value; to cancel the operation and/or decline to book or retain any person(s) on its tours making full or equitable refunds. The right is reserved to cancel or alter any tour due to lack of patronage in which a full or equitable refund will be returned. T & A Tours is not responsible for hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, snowstorms, or any other weather related events that interrupt, postpone or cancel motorcoach or air tours. The right is reserved to amend the itinerary advertised or date of departure whenever transportation schedules or other factors make this necessary as determined by T & A Tours. Participants who cancel in these situations are liable for cancellation fees incurred.
- BAGGAGE: On all overnight programs, each tour participant is entitled to one piece of luggage plus one carry-on-bag. T & A Tours is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal luggage. Air tours may require a baggage charge depending on the carrier.
TRAVEL IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
TRAVEL IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS: Department of Transportation now requires all air passengers to present a government issued photo I.D. upon check- in. In order to enter and leave Canada all passengers must present a passport. Passports must be valid for three months after the return day of travel. Prior to booking foreigners must contact both the American and Canadian Immigration authorities to determine current visa requirements for entry into Canada and re-entry into the United States. T & A Tours is not responsible for any individuals not having proper identification.
North Haven, Milford, Fairfield & Westport. Additional departures from Branford, Madison, Cromwell, Newington & Manchester on some tours. Not all departures are available on all tours due to routing and itinerary. Please inquire of schedule.
PARKING: T & A Tours does not own, operate or manage pick up locations and is not responsible for vehicles.
Our full-color, 2017 brochure featuring deluxe motorcoach, air and cruise vacations. The brochure can be viewed on your computer* and printed in black and white or full-color. (Available in early January 2017)